Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

Jdub's Celebrity Look Alike's - My Friends, Vol 3

Follow Me on Pinterest


Well, here's volume three of Jdub's Celebrity Look Alike's. I've run out of semi-clever things to say to introduce this post, so let's just get right to it.

My friend Kevin and the magical Cillian Murphy. I've repeated this comparison on a number of occasions, most whole-heartedly concur - he's still not convinced. I'll let you be the judge.

Okay, three part 'Dazed and Confused' references comin' at ya. My adorable friend Lisa and Mitch's         sophomore lady-friend  Julie (aka Catherine Morris). Every time I watch it I think of her.  


So, apparently Nick gets compared to Mitch (aka Wiley Wiggins). The first time I met him I said young Keaunu Reeves. Why choose? All adorable, everybody wins.

Mitchy...Mitchy Mitchy Mitchy
Meet Mick Baker (aka Mitch Barker) and Willie Watson from Old Crow Medicine Show. Not only do they look identical but they both play mando like nobody's business. Rock me Willie like a wagon wheel. A few degrees of separation from the Dazed reference, but still valid [Mitch Kramer-Mitch Barker-Wiley Wiggins-Willie Watson]. Slow Ride, take it easy.   


Okay, so this is the Captain's (aka Justin's) second appearance in this series. This time he's paired with Bret (read 'Brit') from Flight of the Conchords. This is a great one and therefore justified a second entry.

It also segue's nicely to his partner in crime, the lovely Ms. Emily and Flashdancer Jennifer Beals. These pics don't really do the similarity justice but they definitely look alike and apparently one of the reasons they got together. What a feelin'!

Okay, now it's Sherk's turn - not quite as jacked as Vin Diesel but I see it - with or without the toques. Sherk is, shall we say, a little more eloquent with the words than Vin. Check out this link of great Vin quotes - here is my fave: "I shaved my head about 15 years ago and the first time I shaved it, I started running my hand through my hair and it was very therapeutic. ~~Vin Diesel ". Gold.



Last but not least - Liolli and the kid from 'Up' and 'Modern Family'. Tell me this is not the most adorable comparison ever?! Yes, one is a child actor and one is a cartoon, but it still counts! He's also been compared to the drummer of Bad Religion, and Liolli is a drummer. More obscure, but still worth mentioning.

There you have it my friends. I know there is still a ton more of you holding out on me with your look alike's. Since I'm a fan of the trifecta this may be it for a while, but I'm sure there will be others. I'll leave you waiting with breath that is bated.

PeaceandLove,Jdub

No comments:

Post a Comment